With an aroma and taste that are unrivalled, ghee is a cooking oil that is stable at high temperatures. Revered in the Ayurvedic tradition for its health-promoting properties, ghee contains CLA and a range of beneficial fatty acids.
Health benefits of our Organic Ghee:
- Easily metabolized by the liver and resists being converted to body fat
- Rich in phenolic antioxidants that boost the immune system and prevent free radical damage
- Anti-inflammatory properties that lubricate connective tissues and promote flexibility
- Enhances digestive health by reducing stomach acid and protecting and restoring stomach lining
- Promotes the body's ready absorption of nutrients, especially those that are lipid-soluble
St. Francis Herb Farm's Organic Ghee is certified organic.
Available sizes: 370g
Canadian Organic Ghee (unsalted butter derived from milk with all water and milk solids removed; also known as clarified butter)
Use in cooking as desired.
Why we love ghee
Ghee is a saturated fat that supplies energy. Invigorating in its golden hues, ghee is in fact a classic foodstuff—butter clarified to its purest, life-giving essence. Use it lavishly in all your cooking and baking. You can even lather it on your toast and pancakes or melt it into your hot breakfast cereal.
Other reasons to use ghee
- Is stable at high temperatures, which makes it an ideal cooking oil
- Has an aroma and taste that are unrivalled
- Has all the good qualities of butter without the impurities
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
REFRIGERATION RECOMMENDED AFTER OPENING