With an aroma and taste that are unrivalled, ghee is a cooking oil that is stable at high temperatures. Revered in the Ayurvedic tradition for its health-promoting properties, ghee contains CLA and a range of beneficial fatty acids.
Health benefits of our Organic Ghee:
- Easily metabolized by the liver and resists being converted to body fat
- Rich in phenolic antioxidants that boost the immune system and prevent free radical damage
- Anti-inflammatory properties that lubricate connective tissues and promote flexibility
- Enhances digestive health by reducing stomach acid and protecting and restoring stomach lining
- Promotes the body's ready absorption of nutrients, especially those that are lipid-soluble
St. Francis Herb Farm's Organic Ghee is certified organic.
Available sizes: 370g
Canadian Organic Ghee (unsalted butter derived from milk with all water and milk solids removed; also known as clarified butter)
Use in cooking as desired.
Research confirms that ghee
- Is a saturated fat that supplies energy
- Contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Aids in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins
- A source of Vitamin A, which builds strong bones and teeth, promotes healthy skin and membranes, and supports and maintains night vision
Other reasons to use ghee
- Is stable at high temperatures, which makes it an ideal cooking oil
- Has an aroma and taste that are unrivalled
- Has all the good qualities of butter without the impurities
REFRIGERATION RECOMMENDED AFTER OPENING
Get special offers, exclusive promotions, and health information sent directly to your inbox.