MCT Oil - Liquid
St Francis' MCT Oil: medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) in an easy-to-use, pourable form. A source of caprylic and capric acids, the fats that occur naturally in coconut oil.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs):
- An abundant source of healthy fats that help in weight loss
- Works in tandem with coconut oil to stimulate the production of ketones
- Promotes a more rapid initial ketosis (i.e. rise in ketone levels) than does coconut oil
- Unique nature of its ketosis makes it an ideal therapeutic complement to coconut oil
Available sizes: 500ml, 1000ml, 3650mL
Medium Chain Triglycerides (modified coconut oil).
MCT - from coconut oil
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Great in beverages, salads, baking and more
Reasons why we love MCT:
- source of caprylic and capric acids, the fats that occur naturally in coconut oil
- increases energy levels and stimulates metabolism
- vegetarian/vegan friendly
Easy to use: simply add a tbsp or two to your smoothie or beverage, or use in salad dressings, marinades, and more!
Do not use if seal is broken.
Store in a cool dry place.
Get special offers, exclusive promotions, and health information sent directly to your inbox.