Our Arnica Oil is a topical product used to soothe sore muscles and inflammation due to sprains, bruises, and wounds.
- Arnica has long been considered a herb of regal importance in Western herbalism
- Traditionally used topically to soothe sore muscles and inflammations due to sprains, bruises, dislocations, and wounds
- Also used traditionally for rheumatism affecting muscles and joints
- With sesquiterpene lactones helanalin and dihydrohelananin, both of which act to reduce the expression of inflammatory cytokines, notably Interleukin-1 (IL1) and TNF-a, which inflamed tissues over-produce
- Reduces pain and swelling of varicose veins
Use Arnica Oil if you suffer from sore muscles and inflammation.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Arnica oil is certified organic.
Available sizes: 50ml
Certified Organic Olive Oil
Rich in phytonutrient compounds, olive oil is the centrepiece of a healthful Mediterranean diet, which has been conclusively correlated with a lower incidence of a remarkably broad range of diseases.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
200 mg of Certified Organically Grown Arnica flowering tops (Arnica montana) in a 1:5 herb to olive oil ratio
Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Certified Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract
Adults and adolescents (³ 13 years): Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until the preparation disappears. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Breastfeeding women should not apply on or near the nipple.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.