Our Fenugreek Tincture helps promote milk production in breastfeeding mothers and is also a nutritive tonic.
- Used from earliest times to increase milk supply in breastfeeding mothers
- A nutritive tonic rich in a type of fibre called mucilage
- Rich in saponins and a type of fibre called mucilage
- Contains minerals and vitamins like thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, not to mention an abundance of vitamin K.
- With an insulin-like effect that helps lower blood glucose levels
Use our Fenugreek Tincture if you're a breastfeeding mother in need of increased milk production. It's also good for helping regulate your blood sugar.
St. Francis Herb Farm's Fenugreek tincture is certified organic.
Available sizes: 50ml, 100ml, 250ml and larger sizes for Health Professionals.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum, seed) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
Certified Organic alcohol
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 4 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or if you have diabetes. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.