Customer Account & Credit Specialist
St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers. We are actively seeking a service-oriented team player for the position of Customer Account & Credit Specialist. This is a temporary full-time position for approximately 16 months, Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Account & Credit Specialist will interact with a broad range of customers from across Canada from large retail food chains, independent natural health stores and health professionals including naturopathic doctors and clinics. The Customer Account & Credit Specialist is the point of contact for new accounts and gathers the required information to assist customers with product returns and credit.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Receive telephone and email inquiries related to establishing new customer accounts and enter data into RLA system;
- Provide customer service to via telephone, email and fax on a variety of customer issues and work cross-functionally with other departments to respond to inquiry
- Create work orders and invoices for incoming orders and process customer credit card payments
- Process and log product returns and process customer credits and/or replacement product as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Gather information related to product returns and report product related issues to internal stakeholders following standard operating procedures to ensure the quality of products and service
- Create courier ticket and tags for return and liaise with shipping as needed
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training provided to support operations
- Generate monthly reports and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required; post secondary certificate or diploma in business is considered a definite asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer-facing role with previous sales and customer service preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Professional telephone manner and active listening skills are essential
- Proficient MS Office skills – MS Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to provide a clear criminal record check is mandatory
Employees wishing to apply or to refer a qualified candidate may do so by email or slack to email@example.com by February 8, 2018.