St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with over 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers is currently seeking to hire a diligent, detail oriented individual to join our team.
- Implement maintenance protocol and schedule equipment downtime in an efficient manner to minimize impact to production
- Install new equipment and reconfigure equipment to optimize production workflow
- Trouble-shoot mechanical problems, contact OEM s necessary to resolve issue and source new parts
- Adhere to internal quality and safety protocols associated with the manufacturing of natural health products, food and organic products
- Perform regular maintenance checks, cleaning, filter changes etc.
- Liaise with external service providers such as electrical contractors or other specialized trades as required
- General facilities maintenance project work may include industrial cleaning, painting, minor plumbing, assist in disposal and decommission program
- Clear snow as required from sidewalks and entrance of facilities and storage units
- Post-secondary training as a Mechanical Technician or relevant certificate is preferred
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with suppliers, contractors, and internal team members in manufacturing, operations and quality assurance
- Experience in an ISO 9001 or GMP manufacturing environment with experience in maintenance practices, corrective and preventative action systems
- General computer skills are required for accessing information online such as email and basic data entry for updating and maintenance check list and equipment service records, etc.
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, lifting, operating power tools and climbing step ladder, etc.
- Adhere to all safety and GMP protocols, including personal safety equipment
Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail their resume in confidence to email@example.com no later than September 13, 2019.