Materials Handler (Temporary Full-time)
St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with over 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers. We are actively seeking an energetic Materials Handler.
Interacting with all members of the manufacturing team, the Material Handler plays a key role within the supply chain process by ensuring materials are available at the right place and on time to support operational efficiency.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Shipping, receiving, and packaging of materials.
- Load and unload materials from trunks
- Deliver materials to point of use manufacturing locations.
- Organize warehouse and point of use inventory locations, and rotate inventory (FIFO).
- Sort, and appropriately place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Ensure inventory locations are always kept clean and well organized
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training provided to support operations
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures, MSDS and other documents.
- Knowledge of safe lifting practices
- Understanding of Material Safety Data Sheets, WHMIS
- Valid driver’s license must be maintained to operate company vehicle
- Physical ability to stand, climb stairs, walk, lift and move materials
- Adherence to all safety and GMP protocols, including personal safety equipment
- Schedule: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.