St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands for 30 years – is seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Financial Analyst to provide support and guidance to sales, marketing and operations and insure high quality information is used to make proper business decisions. This role will also be heavily involved in the month end processes, budgeting and forecasting.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Finance & Admin., this new position will work closely with all areas of the business and will be a key contributor in strategy development and decision making.
- Provide financial analysis for sales, marketing and operations teams, generating proforma profit and loss analysis for sales and marketing initiatives and calculating ROI, DCF Cashflows
- Analyze trade spend activity and calculate estimate trade liability
- Calculate metrics and make recommendations relating to capital expenditures
- Maintain accurate standard costing for all items
- Interpret financial information to recommend courses of action
- Complete month end analysis and reporting
- Develop finance policies and procedures
- Key member of new technology platform (ERP) implementation
What we are looking for:
- University degree with focus on Accounting or related business discipline
- CPA designation, or in process of obtaining CPA
- 3+ years finance experience with focus on trade spend analytics and/or cost accounting
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and general business acumen
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects/requests and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.