St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands is a GMP registered organization with over 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers is currently seeking to hire a diligent, detail oriented individual to join our team.
To provide front line order processing services to customers, management and staff.
Order Processing: Create work orders and invoices for incoming orders.
Administration: Answer telephone, re-direct calls, retrieve messages on voice mail, answer/send emails as required. Distribute faxes to appropriate individuals. Update database on an ongoing basis. Assist management on projects. Maintain updated pricelists. Send new customer application forms to customers (via email/fax). Assist Manager when needed.
Credits and Returns: Process and log customer returns, credits and replacements.
Order Payments: Process customer payments (Visa/MC) when invoicing.
General Skills: Computer skills: MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office 365 (email). Take part in team training and maintain knowledge of department SOP`s and their updates.
Cross Training: Provide back-up support as directed by supervisor or management.
- Community College Diploma in Office Administration preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to prioritize, plan and execute tasks in a time efficient manner.
- Multi-tasking and flexibility are necessary to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Self-directed individual, able to work with little direction. Be able to anticipate issues and provide solutions.
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality regarding customer information, product formulas, product development and company secrets.
- Sitting position with use of telephone and computer for prolonged periods. Some lifting, not exceeding 10 Kilos may be required.
- Work schedule will vary 40 hrs per week based on the needs of the business and may include evening or weekend shifts.
- Operating Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail their resume in confidence to email@example.com no later than Thursday November 22, 2019.