Terms & Conditions
- St Francis Herb Farm accepts cash, cheque, MasterCard or Visa as methods of payment.
- Until credit is approved, all initial orders and orders thereafter are shipped prepaid by credit card. To get credit approved, customers are requested to submit a CREDIT APPLICATION FORM for processing.
- Accounts that have been approved are net 30 days.
- Past Due: Accounts over 30 days will be charged 2% compounded monthly (26.8% per annum).
- NSF cheques are charged a $25.00 service charge.
- Orders from customers with payment past due WILL NOT be processed until payment has been made.
- If there is a concern with invoicing and/or shipping, please do not change the invoice. Contact us in writing within 30 days of the date of the initial invoice. We will not assume responsibility for any errors reported after that period.
- Orders under $100 are subjected to a $10 service charge.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. This is wholesale pricing only.
CLAIMS & RETURNS
- Claims: Damaged or missing goods are to be reported immediately and the original packaging must be retained in order to process the claim. St. Francis Herb Farm assumes no responsibility when the items have not been marked as missing or damaged on receipt.
- Returns: Customers should not send the product back without contacting us. They must submit our RETURNED GOODS FORM (RGF) or their sanctioned document with valid reasons for authorization by St. Francis Herb Farm. Products returned by customers will only be accepted by SFHF if the customer name, date and reason for return are clearly stated on the RGF.
Return requests: If our fault (e.g. improperly shipped products), these must be made within 30 days of the date of the initial invoice to get full credit or replacement.
If an account issues a credit to a consumer for a valid reason, we will honour that return and issue full credit. In most circumstances, our policy for applying credit is to issue replacement with the next order.
If the return request is due to the customer ordering the wrong product, there will be a 15% restocking fee (before taxes) in compensation for our quality control, relabeling, and reselling expenses. Customers will also assume responsibility for shipping returns. Any item broken due to improper packaging will not be eligible for credit.
We do not accept for return products that have expiry dates of less than twelve months or that have been opened.
- We ship by Purolator or expedited Parcel Post. We will also ship by Purolator Express, Express Post, or your preferred carrier by individual arrangement.
- In general, orders placed before 11.a.m (E.S.T) will be shipped on the same day.
Shipping within Canada
- Free shipping every 2nd. Tuesday of the month (minimum $100 order). • Orders LESS than $150 (after discount) $15.
- Orders BETWEEN $150 and $300 (after discount) $10.
- Free shipping for orders OVER $300 (after discount) Prepaid Freight.
- Note: If customers wish to pick up orders, a handling fee of $6.50 is applied.
SPECIALS, Customizing & Support
- St Francis Herb Farm offers in store training, teleconferences,co-op advertising funds, and specials to create exciting advertising and promotional possibilities. Please see your authorized St. Francis Herb Farm Sales Representative for details.
St. Francis Herb Farm® Inc.
2704 Dafoe Rd.
P.O. Box 29,
Site License #300242
Undelivered mail returned to St. Francis Herb Farm® Inc.
We are not responsible for the improper use of our products. The information contained herein is for educational purposed only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or prescribe, and does not claim to replace the services of a professional health care practitioner. To the knowledge of St. Francis Herb Farm Inc., the information herein is correct and accurate up to the time of this web posting. As herbal medicine is continuously evolving, new information may cause further modifications to become necessary.
Unless otherwise noted, the content of this website is the property of St. Francis Herb Farm Inc. and may not be produced except by express written permission of St. Francis Herb Farm Inc.
At St. Francis Herb Farm Inc., we recognize that your privacy is extremely important to you. Because we want to gain and keep your trust, it’s every bit as important to us too. Any information we collect from you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, will never be shared with a third party without your express consent.